This guy's. It's heavier than it looks, and a piece of doughnut-shaped jade is embedded on the back. He came to our newsroom for a live interview, and we chatted with him while he waited. One intern couldn't contain herself and yelled "LET'S SEE THE GOODS!!!" as he walked in. He was a good sport and took it out for us to touch. I wanted to ask for pictures but my professionalism prevented me. I'm a professional, damn it.
I've been transferred to a partner network, and so far it's been a lot more interesting - chasing athletes, going to press conferences and such. The first time we were in the field, I was alone with a photographer and I was going to be the one holding the microphone and interviewing the Australian gold medalist. Alas, the athlete never came to the gate we were camped at.
Later, we went to a press conference of an Aussie cyclist who was going to speak out about Tibet. When a reporter asked him about it he said "I think I'll wait until I go home first." Pansy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congratulations on touching a gold medal
Post a Comment